These are made with various sizes from 4/64” to 128/64” and further. TC Liners are manufactured through Cold Isostatic pressing (CIP) route in order to have perfect and same densification on sintered product without any deviation in geometry. The carbide grade TCW10 is very much suitable for the application of wear and abrasion resistance during use. Choke beans are often used in the positive choke valve for controlling the flow.
Salient Features :
- High wear resistance grade
- Precise control on dimension
- Last longer due to its special properties to suit application
- Manufacture through cold isostatic pressing (CIP)
- Controlling fluid handling and flow control devices